The Center For Cough Difference: It’s THE Cough Reflex
Chronic cough is the result of cough reflex hypersensitivity with triggers from associated conditions such as post nasal drip, acid reflux and asthma. The cough reflex has a neurogenic, behavioral, and inflammatory component, and the key to quieting a hypersensitive cough reflex is identifying your unique cough profile and treating it accordingly.
LEARN MORE ABOUT COUGH AND THE COUGH REFLEX HERE
Are You a Candidate for Center for Cough?
- Do you have a cough for longer than 8 weeks?
- Are you a non-smoker who has been seen by a physician and have a normal chest x-ray?
- Are you anxious about going to a movie, church or other public setting for fear of coughing?
- Are your co-workers annoyed and avoiding you because of your cough?
- Are your loved ones concerned and frustrated over your chronic cough?
- Are you sleeping alone because of your chronic cough?
- Are you having symptoms such as fatigue, urinary incontinence, depression, and feelings of social isolation?
Why Choose Center for Cough?
- SUCCESS WHEN OTHER PHYSICIANS HAVE FAILED: Most of our patients have been coughing for years and have failed multiple medical interventions
- PROVEN RESULTS: 7 out of 10 patients report life-changing improvement or cough resolution
- RAPID RELIEF: 1 to 2 office visits for measurable and sustainable results. Diagnosis and treatment plan at the conclusion of the initial visit
- INDIVIDUALIZED CARE: Each patient’s treatment plan is based on their unique cough trigger profile
- SUSTAINABLE SUCCESS: We are committed to an ongoing partnership between the Center for Cough team and the cougher
- FOCUS: One of the few dedicated centers in the United States for comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of chronic cough
- OUR PHYSICIAN EXPERTISE: National expert on diagnosing and managing chronic cough, Dr. Mandel Sher, Founder and Medical Director of Center for Cough. Educated and trained at Northwestern, Duke, Harvard, and University of Michigan; Clinical Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics, Division of Allergy and Immunology, Morsani College of Medicine at USF Health; Consistently awarded America’s Best Doctor status by peers; Featured speaker on chronic cough
- WE DON’T GIVE UP