“I had a persistent cough that would not go away. After seeing Dr. Sher, he correctly diagnosed the problem and with his guidance on diet, exercise therapy and medicine the cough is gone. I had a cough lingering for almost 7 months and Dr. Sher, quickly got the problem solved. I would call him the “Cough Whisperer” His staff was friendly and effective and thorough. I would highly recommend Dr. Sher.”
What does it mean to be “The Cough Whisperer?” A “whisperer” generally refers to someone who has a natural or unusually effective way of communicating and interacting with someone or something to achieve desired results. And so it is with Dr. Sher and people suffering with Chronic Cough.
Dr. Mandel Sher as “The Cough Whisperer” has a remarkably effective approach to relieving people of Chronic Cough – even when those people have seen other physicians and tried but failed other cough therapies.
Dr. Sher’s stunning effectiveness is rooted in things that come to him naturally and other that he has and continues to work tirelessly for:
- Empathy, Confidence, Optimism and Determination: Dr. Mandel Sher and the Center For Cough team understand the adverse impact Chronic Cough has on Quality of Life. Anxiety, Frustration, Embarrassment, and Needless Worry Be Gone! Dr. Mandel Sher Never Gives Up.
- Specialty Training in Chronic Medical Conditions at the World’s Leading Academic Medical Centers including Northwestern, Duke, Harvard, and the University of Michigan
- Expertise in Respiratory and Throat Triggers That Result in Cough
- Scientific and Clinical Research Collaboration with Global Cough Leaders on Promising New Cough Drugs
- Lifelong Learning and Teaching to Other Physicians
Thank You to Dr. Sher’s patient for so generously bestowing “The Cough Whisperer” honorary title upon him. Nothing is more satisfying to Dr. Sher and the Center For Cough team than knowing they have made a meaningful difference in improving patients’ health and quality of life.
A Cough that Does Not Go Away is Not Normal. Don’t Learn to Live With It. Contact Dr. Mandel Sher at Center for Cough: 727-393-8067. www.centerforcough.com